PRIA/PRD

Subscribe
I may be using the website wrong or something along those lines. But when I sign into the Pilot Records database, it contains essentially barebones information. Like there should be more. I would assume when a company pulls your PRIA, there would be a lot more information. So, is there a way to access these records if that's the case? If not, is that all they see is what you can view on your PRD? I appreciate all the help!
Quote: I may be using the website wrong or something along those lines. But when I sign into the Pilot Records database, it contains essentially barebones information. Like there should be more. I would assume when a company pulls your PRIA, there would be a lot more information. So, is there a way to access these records if that's the case? If not, is that all they see is what you can view on your PRD? I appreciate all the help!
Good question. I have been out of professional flying since 2015 and I am contemplating a comeback (don't miss the 25 bucks an hour flying a CRJ). It's 90 now!!!
I was curious about my PRIA and saw that the way to get it is through the faa website / PRD (pilot record database).
I was able to access that but couldn't see the regional airline I worked for in the employment history. Every section of the report is empty except it has all my ATP data and CL65 type and last medical I just did. In "notices of disapproval" there is nothing - I know I failed my oral portion of the commercial (and that's the only failure) - (the examiner asked about the tomato flame acronym I wasn't taught and said- "you need to know that" and handed me a pink slip and left without even asking anything else and of course not doing the practical test. And I have always been disclosing this at interviews....
What record the airlines actually see? Is it this same PRD database on the faa website?
Quote: I may be using the website wrong or something along those lines. But when I sign into the Pilot Records database, it contains essentially barebones information. Like there should be more. I would assume when a company pulls your PRIA, there would be a lot more information. So, is there a way to access these records if that's the case? If not, is that all they see is what you can view on your PRD? I appreciate all the help!
Didn't see there is a thread about this here:
what do airlines see in your PRIA