Commuting from Redmond, OR

Subscribe
I live in Central Oregon, got a SkyWest interview coming shortly. I’m going to suck it up and commute out of Redmond for the time being, as I love where I live.

Which base would probably afford the best QOL/least stressful commute? I hear PDX is super senior so that’s probably out, unfortunately. Upgrade time and equipment doesn’t really matter so much to me.

Thanks for any insight. I just want to have an idea of what to tell them, since I hear they ask for preference at the end of the interview.
There are over 10 flight a day to SEA… And around 5 to SFO from Redmond.
Just flew with an FO who commutes from RDM. He’s said SFO is a great base for him and he doesn’t have issues commuting
Quote: I live in Central Oregon, got a SkyWest interview coming shortly. I’m going to suck it up and commute out of Redmond for the time being, as I love where I live.

Which base would probably afford the best QOL/least stressful commute? I hear PDX is super senior so that’s probably out, unfortunately. Upgrade time and equipment doesn’t really matter so much to me.

Thanks for any insight. I just want to have an idea of what to tell them, since I hear they ask for preference at the end of the interview.

Yup seems SEA base will be a no-brainer or SFO.