Mesa Told to GO! home

Subscribe
Posted: June 25, 2007 07:03 PM

Court Dismisses Go! Airlines Lawsuit

An Arizona court has dismissed a go! airlines lawsuit against an Aloha Airlines pilot because of a jurisdiction problem.

Go's parent corporation, Mesa Airlines, filed the suit in Phoenix because that's where it's based.

The suit targets Mike Uslan for his involvement with the Web site "DontFlygo.com." The Web site accuses go! airlines of mistreating its employees and offering poor service.

Uslan says he doesn't run the Web site and Mesa is trying to intimidate him by taking him to court. He was relieved by the dismissal of the case.

"I think they knew they were wrong," he told KGMB9 by phone. "It was quite a challenge and very, very intimidating. Mesa really pulled out the stops on you. They can make life really, really rough for you if you they want."

KGMB9 tried twice to get a comment from go! airlines Monday but still no response. We do know Mesa's complaint "alleges trademark infringement, unfair competition, false representations... (and) false advertising... by Uslan," as stated in an earlier press release.

This may not not be the end of the legal battle. Uslan believes Mesa will file another lawsuit against him, this time in Hawaii.
I seriously doubt the state of Hawaii is going to rule in favor Mesa even if it does see the courtroom.
Awesome news...he really doesn't deserve this. Mesa...as usual...is just trying to feel high-and-mighty. Glad they can't do that in this case...
I agree it never will. However, it might string MESA along (unethical in the court of Law . . . .) BUT you never know these days.
mesa and unethical go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Quote: mesa and unethical go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Hahah, that should be an SAT question.

hammer is to nail therfore:

A) lunch is to opera
B) desk is to cup
C) Mesa is to unethical
Haha, nice. I agree, no way any Hawaiian court would rule in favor of Mesa.

-Ben