Atlas or ABX for CVG base?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: The vaccines are not experimental.

But what you are doing to society from a public health perspective is experimental.

You’re a little confused, with big ramifications. Experimentally speaking, of course.
MSNBC found another sucker
Quote: Be my guest. Choose whatever airline fancies you. Who cares about work rules, money and quality of life.
Right - because ABX "work rules" (whatever those are) and "quality of life" (an ill-defined airline pilot term that I absolutely despise) can't hold a candle to Big Name Airline, plus they pay you in saltines.

Give me a break.

I commute from the west coast, and I have no complaints about my life. If you live near CVG, you can easily be at home half the month or more. I don't work too hard. And the number on my W-2 this year will be about twice as much as I ever expected to see in my career.
Quote: Right - because ABX "work rules" (whatever those are) and "quality of life" (an ill-defined airline pilot term that I absolutely despise) can't hold a candle to Big Name Airline, plus they pay you in saltines.

Give me a break.

I commute from the west coast, and I have no complaints about my life. If you live near CVG, you can easily be at home half the month or more. I don't work too hard. And the number on my W-2 this year will be about twice as much as I ever expected to see in my career.
you do you brother.
Quote: you do you brother.
I thought I had it pretty good at the ACMIs I worked at. At a legacy now and I had no idea what I was missing.
Quote: Don't think its Required at HAL now, not sure to be honest.
The upside is Amazon flying will be very junior, most employed currently do not seem interested, even commuters.
You're correct. Hawaiian does not require the vaccine anymore. Expecting Amazon to go very junior on FO side. Capt side might go down to 3 years or so.
Quote: I thought I had it pretty good at the ACMIs I worked at. At a legacy now and I had no idea what I was missing.
I guess each person is different. My buddie’s girlfriend was at our ACMI, loved the job but her dream was UA. Got hired at UA and now hates life. Go figure
Quote: You're correct. Hawaiian does not require the vaccine anymore. Expecting Amazon to go very junior on FO side. Capt side might go down to 3 years or so.

If the company wants to increase their 330F bidding results I suggest one thing..... A link to Realtor.com for both Hebron/Florence and one for HNL. Tasty waves are nice, but so is a huge yard and a nice big house with a ton of toys. For me, I'm not a big fan of homeless camps and burnt-out cars on the side of the road. To each their own.
Quote: I guess each person is different. My buddie’s girlfriend was at our ACMI, loved the job but her dream was UA. Got hired at UA and now hates life. Go figure
But she has all the work rules, money and quality of life now, so it's all good.
Quote: But she has all the work rules, money and quality of life now, so it's all good.
Maybe eventually, as a jr pilot you make more at ACMi than UA.
Quote: I guess each person is different. My buddie’s girlfriend was at our ACMI, loved the job but her dream was UA. Got hired at UA and now hates life. Go figure
Ask her again in 5 years.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to