Interview/CJO/Class Date Timeline

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 104
Go to
Anyone know if there’s a way to see if your app even got looked at? Been crickets for me. Spoke to them at RTAG and went well.
Thanks! Super excited to join!
Quote: Anyone know if there’s a way to see if your app even got looked at? Been crickets for me. Spoke to them at RTAG and went well.
No, but you definitely should get an application review using “Pilot Counseling Services”. The insight they have on the American hiring process is invaluable. One hiring event and the app review is what got me the interview. And definitely use their interview prep as well!
anyone know if they are sending calls/emails only on weekdays?
Quote: anyone know if they are sending calls/emails only on weekdays?
Yes, that's the way it's always been. They do not work weekends or holidays, it is a regular office job for the admin people.
Quote: Yes, that's the way it's always been. They do not work weekends or holidays, it is a regular office job for the admin people.
ah alright. I figured so just wanted to double check. Thanks 🙂
4 guys from 10/05 recieved 02/08 classes
10/4 Interview- Pilot Review board
10/7 - CJO
12/7 - Phone call offering the 2 options
Accepted 2/1 class
What is American looking for experience-wise? Is a regional FO with 1,000 turbine, 2500tt, and a bachelors degree in business administration competitive?
Quote: What is American looking for experience-wise? Is a regional FO with 1,000 turbine, 2500tt, and a bachelors degree in business administration competitive?
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  22  62 
Page 12 of 104
Go to