Breeze Airways Commuting, Schedule, New base

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone can post what a typical schedule is like? Is it realistic to commute from Southeast Florida? Any new possible bases in Florida? Thank you in advanced
Following, interested in north or Central Florida
Quote: Anyone can post what a typical schedule is like? Is it realistic to commute from Southeast Florida? Any new possible bases in Florida? Thank you in advanced
I thought Breeze were cutting things back more than expanding right now. Are there new bases on the horizon?
What's wrong with the other Breeze thread?
Quote: What's wrong with the other Breeze thread?
Breeze recruiters having a hard time spinning up enthusiasm probably. They needed to create an account and then a new post
Quote: Breeze recruiters having a hard time spinning up enthusiasm probably. They needed to create an account and then a new post
Sorry. A220s coming indefinitely, new rates. Plenty of interest. I heard they’re pretty selective. Maybe try the Avelo thread!
What’s the story on getting a union?
Quote: Sorry. A220s coming indefinitely, new rates. Plenty of interest. I heard they’re pretty selective. Maybe try the Avelo thread!
Rah rah shish boom bah!
Quote: What’s the story on getting a union?
union passed.

lawsuit pending

had significant difficulty getting enough pilots to join the union in order to hold elections. Elections are this month.
Quote: I thought Breeze were cutting things back more than expanding right now. Are there new bases on the horizon?
you thought wrong.

continually adding airplanes and routes.

more bases will come with more airplanes

this is not a traditional airline. It’s nimble and they adjust routes all the time based on demand. Haters only talk about routes that go away but fail to mention the new routes or the temporary nature of the route stoppage.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to