18/5/5/5

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 49
Go to
Quote: You, Sailingfun, and trip7 should be banned from this forum until we have a PWA that has passed memrat.
Why? Unless this is a joke. Good debate with point and counterpoint is a good thing. I like the quote from the author Robert Heinlein. "I never learned from a man who agreed with me."
Quote: You, Sailingfun, and trip7 should be banned from this forum until we have a PWA that has passed memrat.

You could’ve just said “anyone working for management” and we would’ve known who
Quote: almost always, percentages are DOS and after. you know this.

You’re not getting 18% retro to 2020. Just put it to bed.
When every blue screen has a cancelled next to it, I will take that bet. The moment we get 30 days past a PEB, that 18% vs parking the entire airline will get real negotiable on your end.
Weird how accurate my predictions back in 2019 after the conceptual opener have turned out to be. I suspected at least two years for a contract but covid tacked a bit onto that. The question again is how does the MEC walk back their opener and produce a contract that can be ratified. I am not sure in the near term that is possible. Sentiment does however seem to be shifting in the pilot group so who knows. You can see it even in the forum posts on here.
Quote: Weird how accurate my predictions back in 2019 after the conceptual opener have turned out to be. I suspected at least two years for a contract but covid tacked a bit onto that. The question again is how does the MEC walk back their opener and produce a contract that can be ratified. I am not sure in the near term that is possible. Sentiment does however seem to be shifting in the pilot group so who knows. You can see it even in the forum posts on here.
Yes yes, we know. Your way would have netted us a contract years ago, probably prior to the amendable date, but here we are stuck with nothing because nobody would listen to you.

Keep telling ALPA to ask for less, your unity is appreciated…
I, too, think anyone who disagrees with me
Should be banned from the forum
Quote: So why don't you answer my question instead of putting words in my mouth? How much retro pay do you envision to the amendable?
A small raise for each year along the way, perhaps totaling something like 18% by DOS, assuming 18% is the amount we get. That’s what I’d consider full retro.
Quote: I, too, think anyone who disagrees with me
Should be banned from the forum
Has nothing to do with disagreeing. Has everything to do with you three being management schills. Funny how pay rates, work rules, blah blah blah. Anytime someone says something—you three say expect less. It’s got nothing to do with disagreeing with me. I rarely post anything of substance really. It’s got everything to do with you three and your lowering of expectations.

It undermines the NC, the Union, and the entire pilot group when you do that. The union basically asked for us to stop doing this and then the three amigos get on today saying “18/5/5/5 will pass without concessions.”

If that’s your opinion—cool. This isn’t something we should be debating on a public forum now right as we get to that section in negotiations.

If 60 people responded and said: “hell yeah it would”…. You would screenshot that, take it to your bosses, and let them review it while you polish their shoes.
Quote: Has nothing to do with disagreeing. Has everything to do with you three being management schills. Funny how pay rates, work rules, blah blah blah. Anytime someone says something—you three say expect less. It’s got nothing to do with disagreeing with me. I rarely post anything of substance really. It’s got everything to do with you three and your lowering of expectations.

It undermines the NC, the Union, and the entire pilot group when you do that. The union basically asked for us to stop doing this and then the three amigos get on today saying “18/5/5/5 will pass without concessions.”

If that’s your opinion—cool. This isn’t something we should be debating on a public forum now right as we get to that section in negotiations.

If 60 people responded and said: “hell yeah it would”…. You would screenshot that, take it to your bosses, and let them review it while you polish their shoes.
Oh god, here we go with the stupid accusations that I work for management as a paid shill. You’re not worth taking seriously, especially when you’re not even aware of who wrote that “18/5/5/5 will pass.” Here’s a hint: it wasn’t me, despite your quote.
Quote: Oh god, here we go with the stupid accusations that I work for management as a paid shill. You’re not worth taking seriously, especially when you’re not even aware of who wrote that “18/5/5/5 will pass.” Here’s a hint: it wasn’t me, despite your quote.
No. It was one of the others. It doesn’t matter, you three are all doing the same thing. Lowering expectations or as some say “floating trial balloons.” Your post was:

Quote: you’re delusional if you think you’re getting anything even close to that
So what? If he’s delusional let him be. Retro is a big deal and sets a huge precedent going forward. At any rate. Not something I’m gonna comment with specific numbers on a public forum right now because they’ve asked us not to be doing this at this point. That’s all I am saying.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 49
Go to