Notices

18/5/5/5

Old 11-11-2022, 06:48 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Stop entertaining trial balloons. If it's not coming from your union, it's being done to undermine your bargaining agent.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Property of Scheduling

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Bus driver

I find it a bit interesting that by COB today (Friday) there is zero mention of negotiations this week from either side. Not elevating a trial balloon, but nothing has been said from either side. I don’t see an AIP out of this week(meaning I see the possible balloon fell), but I’d expect an update on sections open, yet no comms. An update of closing a single section (all now major) would indicate some movement. Crickets. Yawn and to bed.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:33 PM
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
I find it a bit interesting that by COB today (Friday) there is zero mention of negotiations this week from either side. Not elevating a trial balloon, but nothing has been said from either side. I don’t see an AIP out of this week(meaning I see the possible balloon fell), but I’d expect an update on sections open, yet no comms. An update of closing a single section (all now major) would indicate some movement. Crickets. Yawn and to bed.
When the MEC goes to Special Meetings and everyone goes silent.

Old 11-12-2022, 03:46 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post

How many times do I have to post it’s a management trial balloon and there is no AIP?
We just got an update from the negotiators yesterday, I’m sure there will be an update to the pilots in the coming days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2022, 03:48 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011

Originally Posted by Bucking Bar View Post
When the MEC goes to Special Meetings and everyone goes silent.

Meeting doesn’t start until Monday and it’s the regularly scheduled quarterly meeting that has been scheduled about a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2022, 04:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2019

Relax we got to give them time to get to Vegas again, this stuff can’t be taken care off in one of our hubs
Old 11-12-2022, 04:43 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by The Localizer View Post
Relax we got to give them time to get to Vegas again, this stuff can’t be taken care off in one of our hubs
Vegas is probably the cheapest place in the country to hold a meeting. Hotels, especially off season, typically offer deep discounts for rooms+meeting space.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:02 AM
Layover Master

Joined APC: Jan 2013
Position: Seated

Anecdotally, my local pizza shop raised their two pizza special from $18.99 to $24.99. That’s 24%. And that is my floor for a yes vote.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:02 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015
Position: 717a

Originally Posted by ReadyRsv View Post
Hey guys. Seeing this posted in UAL places.

Delta proposed 18/5/5/5 raises. ~$375 for 320 ‘A’

Thoughts?
Nothing official. If there is any truth to this it’s a step in the right direction, but still falls slightly short of my “YES” trigger. Lot of pieces to this puzzle.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:21 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015
Position: stake holder ir.delta.com

Originally Posted by PilotBases View Post
Vegas is probably the cheapest place in the country to hold a meeting. Hotels, especially off season, typically offer deep discounts for rooms+meeting space.
I wonder if the "less than a month" Endeavor deal was done in Vegas? Maybe it was just been location all along.

Last edited by notEnuf; 11-12-2022 at 06:36 AM.