18/5/5/5

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 49
Go to
Stop entertaining trial balloons. If it's not coming from your union, it's being done to undermine your bargaining agent.
I find it a bit interesting that by COB today (Friday) there is zero mention of negotiations this week from either side. Not elevating a trial balloon, but nothing has been said from either side. I don’t see an AIP out of this week(meaning I see the possible balloon fell), but I’d expect an update on sections open, yet no comms. An update of closing a single section (all now major) would indicate some movement. Crickets. Yawn and to bed.
Quote: I find it a bit interesting that by COB today (Friday) there is zero mention of negotiations this week from either side. Not elevating a trial balloon, but nothing has been said from either side. I don’t see an AIP out of this week(meaning I see the possible balloon fell), but I’d expect an update on sections open, yet no comms. An update of closing a single section (all now major) would indicate some movement. Crickets. Yawn and to bed.
When the MEC goes to Special Meetings and everyone goes silent.

Quote: I find it a bit interesting that by COB today (Friday) there is zero mention of negotiations this week from either side. Not elevating a trial balloon, but nothing has been said from either side. I don’t see an AIP out of this week(meaning I see the possible balloon fell), but I’d expect an update on sections open, yet no comms. An update of closing a single section (all now major) would indicate some movement. Crickets. Yawn and to bed.

How many times do I have to post it’s a management trial balloon and there is no AIP?
We just got an update from the negotiators yesterday, I’m sure there will be an update to the pilots in the coming days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: When the MEC goes to Special Meetings and everyone goes silent.

Meeting doesn’t start until Monday and it’s the regularly scheduled quarterly meeting that has been scheduled about a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Relax we got to give them time to get to Vegas again, this stuff can’t be taken care off in one of our hubs
Quote: Relax we got to give them time to get to Vegas again, this stuff can’t be taken care off in one of our hubs
Vegas is probably the cheapest place in the country to hold a meeting. Hotels, especially off season, typically offer deep discounts for rooms+meeting space.
Anecdotally, my local pizza shop raised their two pizza special from $18.99 to $24.99. That’s 24%. And that is my floor for a yes vote.
Quote: Hey guys. Seeing this posted in UAL places.

Delta proposed 18/5/5/5 raises. ~$375 for 320 ‘A’

Thoughts?
Nothing official. If there is any truth to this it’s a step in the right direction, but still falls slightly short of my “YES” trigger. Lot of pieces to this puzzle.
Quote: Vegas is probably the cheapest place in the country to hold a meeting. Hotels, especially off season, typically offer deep discounts for rooms+meeting space.
I wonder if the "less than a month" Endeavor deal was done in Vegas? Maybe it was just been location all along.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 49
Go to