Piedmont offering $100K bonus for 1k 121 time

Subscribe
If you have 950 hours of 121 time Piedmont will pay you a $100K bonus to work for them. Their PIC/SIC ratio must really be getting skewed.

https://piedmont-airlines.com/pilots/
New bonus
Wow. What if youre a high time FO or captain that started a 2 months ago? Im guessing this money is for pilots who sign on starting…now?
Quote: Wow. What if youre a high time FO or captain that started a 2 months ago? Im guessing this money is for pilots who sign on starting…now?
In the end you will receive the same $ if you flow to AA or get hired off the street as this program.

This program is to incentivize the above mentioned pilots and 500+ Hour FOs to make the jump for $75K in the next 7 weeks or so by front $100K or $75K on day “0” (the day before INDOC in your account). It still has them same 2 year hook for each installment.

Pre-COVID the bonus $ chased different pilot sub-populations over the course of a year. RTP, DECs, etc. Never all at the same time.
The $100,000 bonus is most likely a new hire bonus and thus not in the contract or subject to retroactive pay. Envoy specifically states that their $100,000 bonus for 950+ hours of 121 time is for pilots receiving a CJO between 11/15/22 and 12/31/22, and beginning class no later than March 1, 2023, so I suspect the terms are the same at Piedmont and PSA. I am sure there is a catch, like a three year commitment or something.
Quote: The $100,000 bonus is most likely a new hire bonus and thus not in the contract or subject to retroactive pay. Envoy specifically states that their $100,000 bonus for 950+ hours of 121 time is for pilots receiving a CJO between 11/15/22 and 12/31/22, and beginning class no later than March 1, 2023, so I suspect the terms are the same at Piedmont and PSA. I am sure there is a catch, like a three year commitment or something.
24-months but all the prior bonuses the AA WO were offering they do not get.
I just passed a news stand and on the front page of USA Today weekend edition is a full page ad for piedmonts $100 k bonus . That must have been pricey !
Quote: I just passed a news stand and on the front page of USA Today weekend edition is a full page ad for piedmonts $100 k bonus . That must have been pricey !
No wonder pilots and FAs didn’t get paid on time this month…