COMMUTERS: If the regionals go under…

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
I’d drop my schedule to the minimum possible or bunch as many days in a row as possible to avoid commuting.
Do ooooom 🥱
Quote: That’s too bad. They should have picked a different profession or moved closer to a major hub. Yeah I said it.

They’re not replacing those routes with narrow-body aircraft. Management would be fools to replace a cash cow route for some small town RJ route that’ll barely profit anything if they’re lucky. You only have so many narrow-body’s and RJ’s. They’ll replace the 50 seaters with 76 seaters.

Then they’ll go from 3-4 76 seaters a day to 1 maybe 2, then 0, and your sorry ass will be waking up at 3:30am in morning to drive 6 hours to your company hub.

That’s what’s going to happen. It is what it is, like I said before, should have picked a better place to live or different profession.
major hub cities are better places to live…..

😂😂😂 Yeah….. that’s why major hub dwellers are moving to more rural areas by the 100’s of thousands….. which btw…. I WISH wasn’t the case, even if my property value has tripled in the last 5 yrs.
Quote: I’d drop my schedule to the minimum possible or bunch as many days in a row as possible to avoid commuting.
That's not ideal for family life.
If Putin drops a nuke and AA goes bankrupt and Biden gets re-elected and Elon Musk buys out Airbus will I get Christmas off in 2025?
Quote: If Putin drops a nuke and AA goes bankrupt and Biden gets re-elected and Elon Musk buys out Airbus will I get Christmas off in 2025?
Only if Elon starts a blue tick charge at Airbus.
Quote: That's not ideal for family life.
It just depends. Wouldn’t work well with my family either but it’s possible solutions.
Quote: It just depends. Wouldn’t work well with my family either but it’s possible solutions.
More mitigation than solution.
Quote: major hub cities are better places to live…..

😂😂😂 Yeah….. that’s why major hub dwellers are moving to more rural areas by the 100’s of thousands….. which btw…. I WISH wasn’t the case, even if my property value has tripled in the last 5 yrs.
I never said “major hub cities are a better place to live”. Just about any major company hub has a decent suburb in the surrounding area. I’m sure you can find something 45 mins to an hour outside the big city. Small town RJ routes are usually at least several hours outside said hub. They’re not replacing those routes with mainline aircraft, get that through your head.
Quote: I never said “major hub cities are a better place to live”. Just about any major company hub has a decent suburb in the surrounding area. I’m sure you can find something 45 mins to an hour outside the big city. Small town RJ routes are usually at least several hours outside said hub. They’re not replacing those routes with mainline aircraft, get that through your head.
Tell us you live in Peachtree City (or your airline's equivalent) without telling us you live in Peachtree City.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to