Ski boot bag that can be carried on

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Any recommendations for boot bags that can fit in an overhead and won’t be given stink eye by power hungry gate agents?

Usually just check it all but have had some horror stories of lost equipment that have me a bit paranoid. Nothing better than being in your own boots.
Seems to me if you’re that concerned about it just get the largest carry on you can get and pack em in there. Put socks and other stuff around em. The rest just have in your checked bag.
I got a small black bag I can hang off my j hook on my luggage. It’s still pretty bulky but you can still walk around in uniform and look professional. It barely holds my boots, some socks, a couple layers and a cap.
Quote: I got a small black bag I can hang off my j hook on my luggage. It’s still pretty bulky but you can still walk around in uniform and look professional. It barely holds my boots, some socks, a couple layers and a cap.
I use one of those too, any ski shop should have one that's boot shaped and legal carry on.
Can’t lose them if you wear them. Jerry of the day needs more content anyways.
Quote: Can’t lose them if you wear them. Jerry of the day needs more content anyways.
Hahahahahaha
I've got a Darien boot bag. Also has my gloves, helmet, goggles, etc inside. It'll fit in an overhead bin....then I usually just rent skis vs dealing with having to fit 4 pairs in a rental car with luggage etc.
Quote: I've got a Darien boot bag. Also has my gloves, helmet, goggles, etc inside. It'll fit in an overhead bin....then I usually just rent skis vs dealing with having to fit 4 pairs in a rental car with luggage etc.
Which one? There are a few
Quote: Which one? There are a few
Supposed to say Dakine....autocorrect...

I've got this one. https://www.rei.com/product/119687/d...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Here's another you can use as a backpack if you want something a little less bulky for carrying through the airport: https://www.rei.com/product/179035/d...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
Quote: I've got a Darien boot bag. Also has my gloves, helmet, goggles, etc inside. It'll fit in an overhead bin....then I usually just rent skis vs dealing with having to fit 4 pairs in a rental car with luggage etc.
Do you have two pair of gloves? You know, for the Rockies?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to