1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to
New bidding software

http://www.acrobid.com
  • Free
  • Compatible with iPads, Macs, and PCs
  • Available now
I am very excited to announce the release of my new bidding software. It is compatible with everything; it was designed to work on the company iPad and it also works great on both Macbooks and PCs. You can even start your bid on one device and finish it on another.

My favorite feature is how it was designed around grouping your bid preferences. For instance, you could put all the lines that respect your days off in the top group, and put all of your favorite layovers in the next group. It makes it really easy to prioritize what's important to you.

I am really proud of the program and hope you check it out. Did I mention that it's free?

Watch: How to use Acrobid in 1 minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbRfVgR41f4
Acrobid as in acrobat??
Looks like you put a lot of work into it, nice job and I can respect that. If you can guarantee it will be free forever, then I'll give it a go. Otherwise I don't see the point in being sucked into another system only to be nailed with yearly subscriptions later.
Quote: Looks like you put a lot of work into it, nice job and I can respect that. If you can guarantee it will be free forever, then I'll give it a go. Otherwise I don't see the point in being sucked into another system only to be nailed with yearly subscriptions later.

Or if you like it you could decide if FxCal, BidProX, or Acrobid is your subscription of choice. Options are good. Nothing saying you have to go for all of them

Thanks for all the hard work. I’ll definitely check it out
Does it come with the soundtrack?
Looking forward to trying it. Thank you
Quote: If you can guarantee it will be free forever
My gawd, spoken like a true airline pilot.
Quote: New bidding software

http://www.acrobid.com
  • Free
  • Compatible with iPads, Macs, and PCs
  • Available now
I am very excited to announce the release of my new bidding software. It is compatible with everything; it was designed to work on the company iPad and it also works great on both Macbooks and PCs. You can even start your bid on one device and finish it on another.

My favorite feature is how it was designed around grouping your bid preferences. For instance, you could put all the lines that respect your days off in the top group, and put all of your favorite layovers in the next group. It makes it really easy to prioritize what's important to you.

I am really proud of the program and hope you check it out. Did I mention that it's free?

Watch: How to use Acrobid in 1 minute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbRfVgR41f4
Carter,

Can you please give us a bit more information.

Do you store any of our information anywhere? If so what encryption do you use? And what information do you store? And where are you storing the information?
Assuming you store some of our information, who keeps the encryption keys, us or you?
Do you use third party apps as part of your code? Do you use third party trackers?
Do you use open source software, or did you write your own. If so, how have you vetted your software?
Have you had your code tested for vulnerabilities?
What is your bug tracking process?

Thank you for giving us another choice. I look forward to your answers.
Quote: Carter,

Can you please give us a bit more information.

Do you store any of our information anywhere? If so what encryption do you use? And what information do you store? And where are you storing the information?
Assuming you store some of our information, who keeps the encryption keys, us or you?
Do you use third party apps as part of your code? Do you use third party trackers?
Do you use open source software, or did you write your own. If so, how have you vetted your software?
Have you had your code tested for vulnerabilities?
What is your bug tracking process?

Thank you for giving us another choice. I look forward to your answers.
haha! What is this, an interview? Do you ask the same questions or fxcal or bidx or FedEx about pfc? Look at the app maybe it has some info in it.
Quote: My gawd, spoken like a true airline pilot.
Bahaha, seriously. "If you promise that it will be free forever with free updates and customer support, I MIGHT grace you with the benefit of my participation, peasant."

Just go back to writing on the back of a napkin, Boomer.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 10
Go to