VBSEO Already Pinged error in introduce self

Subscribe
This is the only thread I get this error in:
"Error: Undefined constant "vbseo_already_pinged" in /var/www/ibvbshare/vbseo/4.0.0/upload/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_hook.php on line 1338"

Any ideas?
Trying and logging out and clearing cache & cookies.

What browser were you using?
Quote: Trying and logging out and clearing cache & cookies.

What browser were you using?
I've tried chrome, edge, and firefox, and I've tried all 3 each across 3 separate devices.
Another data point for the bug chasers. I also got the same message today when replying in the intro thread before and after logging out and clearing site data. Additionally happened in the Silver Airways thread under Regional/Other. I tried hitting reply in other really long threads and didn't have any issues. Chrome for Android.
Member Intro Error
I am trying to introduce myself and receiving the same error noted above.

Has anyone diagnosed the error? I have some career related questions i would like to socialize but know i should introduce myself to the forum first.
Quote: I am trying to introduce myself and receiving the same error noted above.

Has anyone diagnosed the error? I have some career related questions i would like to socialize but know i should introduce myself to the forum first.
I get the same thing in that thread. No problem in a typical thread.
same as OP
Quote: This is the only thread I get this error in:
"Error: Undefined constant "vbseo_already_pinged" in /var/www/ibvbshare/vbseo/4.0.0/upload/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_hook.php on line 1338"

Any ideas?
Error: Undefined constant "vbseo_already_pinged" in /var/www/ibvbshare/vbseo/4.0.1/upload/vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_hook.php on line 1338

they've upgraded to 4.0.1 I guess, hah, but I've gotten the same error on two devices.
I've escalated this to the tech folks.
IB believes they have fixed this issue. Let us know here if you still experience it.
Quote: IB believes they have fixed this issue. Let us know here if you still experience it.
Just posted to the affected thread without a hitch. Thanks!