Read the latest NC update

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 27
Go to
Quote: ALPA volunteers flying AVA. Block reps that aren’t even in their own seniority block.
I’m searching for reasons to have trust…..
Help me see the light.
Not sure why volunteers exercising their contractual right to AVA has anything to do with your trust? But the thing with block reps not in their seniority block, they get to complete their current term (3 years) and then they have to run in their new seniority block when that positions opens up.
Quote: If the company can use the profits from revenues generated by us enduring hotel lock downs and exposure to a pandemic to do stock buybacks. They can afford to improve our retirement AND increase our pay rates. There's no "wiggle room". there will be no exchanges in productivity to offset economic gains. I don't care how long you've been here if you're going to consider those types of offers I would urge you to stiffen your resolve and reconsider.

Giving money to share holders does nothing to improve the business.
I agree 100%

Supposedly there’s about a $500 million deficit in the budget for express. This is driving managers to make cuts wherever they can, BUT FedEx is still going through with a $1.492 billion stock buyback.

They could invest that money into fixing our IT & infrastructure, improving delivery times & reliability, and investing in the people. Valued employees work harder and drive revenue by enhancing the service, but they are choosing to put investors first.
A bunch of highly educated “professionals” making positional statements with no factual information released yet. BRILLIANT

I wouldn’t expect anything less from a few keyboard warriors. Keep at em Angry 8 you will eventually win the war in your own head.
Here's a guarantee every person on this board railing against a TA full of concessions will gleefully come back on here and sing the praises of all those involved in producing and delivering an industry leading proposal. That being said the actions of the NC and its leadership has given clear indications that they ain't up to the task and will once again serve up a garbage TA.

When people complain about the degradation of our QOL it's important to remember this didn't happen overnight. This has been a decades long war of attrition. With successive workgroups reliant on the actions and efforts of those who came before. We need to do is demand that they do right by us. We've already shown our willingness to get the job done regardless of the situation or the environment.

Power concedes nothing with out a demand. It never has and it never will.
Frederick Douglas
Quote: A bunch of highly educated “professionals” making positional statements with no factual information released yet. BRILLIANT

I wouldn’t expect anything less from a few keyboard warriors. Keep at em Angry 8 you will eventually win the war in your own head.
You can guarantee it's the same angry eight on here as on Jetflyers. Similar complaints and writing styles.
Quote: You can guarantee it's the same angry eight on here as on Jetflyers. Similar complaints and writing styles.
lets see here, you’re one, and NoBrains is two, which leaves six vacancies. I’d gladly join your club, but anger is bad for my blood pressure, and you dorks are lame!

Seriously complaining about anger and keyboard warriors shows us how small your mind is, like teeny tiny, adopting cliches due to unoriginal thought. At the very least, when insulting those with whom you disagree, try to be original.

Back to the topic at hand: #zero-point-zero concessions. the company can afford to pay us, it’s a matter of how much we as a collective want this. I would implore you all not to settle, but then again I’ve seen firsthand your standards at the bar/lounge. When the hag you bring up to your room becomes our hag, you wanted her, not me, but alas there she (or he, so as to be inclusive) is at two a.m. phoning me up, making demands, ruining my quality of life!
Quote: lets see here, you’re one, and NoBrains is two, which leaves six vacancies. I’d gladly join your club, but anger is bad for my blood pressure, and you dorks are lame!

Seriously complaining about anger and keyboard warriors shows us how small your mind is, like teeny tiny, adopting cliches due to unoriginal thought. At the very least, when insulting those with whom you disagree, try to be original.

Back to the topic at hand: #zero-point-zero concessions. the company can afford to pay us, it’s a matter of how much we as a collective want this. I would implore you all not to settle, but then again I’ve seen firsthand your standards at the bar/lounge. When the hag you bring up to your room becomes our hag, you wanted her, not me, but alas there she (or he, so as to be inclusive) is at two a.m. phoning me up, making demands, ruining my quality of life!
You're one of my favorites on Jetflyers, Anthrax. 👍

​​​​​Just want people to know there are 6000 other pilots who mostly enjoy their QOL and career thus far at FedEx. Here and JF provide a quite narrow view. That said, 6000 of us should not be accepting ANY concessions.
Quote: You're one of my favorites on Jetflyers, Anthrax. 👍

​​​​​Just want people to know there are 6000 other pilots who mostly enjoy their QOL and career thus far at FedEx. Here and JF provide a quite narrow view. That said, 6000 of us should not be accepting ANY concessions.
Cool. You favor me on a platform that I’m not on. Call me iconic!
I’m my favorite on APC. NO CONCESSIONS (AKA WIGGLE ROOM)!!!!
Delta TA should be out next week, I’m guessing hence the the company decision to TA the retirement section and have meetings scheduled from the 17th. Reality is starting to sink. They’re trying to get as much TA’d before Delta’s is released. Hope the union don’t fall for it.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 27
Go to