Read the latest NC update

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 27
Go to
Retirement TA'd. Would love to see the details.
Quote: Retirement TA'd. Would love to see the details.
Two more sections to go! #ABSOLUTELY NO CONCESSIONS
Quote: Retirement TA'd. Would love to see the details.
If the NC TA'd it, then they must think we'll like it based on our openers. Have to think this news just got the attention of the many with 5 years or less left.
Quote: If the NC TA'd it, then they must think we'll like it based on our openers. Have to think this news just got the attention of the many with 5 years or less left.
Or they got the "pancake plan" that PM loves. We will not know until it is sent to us.
Quote: Or they got the "pancake plan" that PM loves. We will not know until it is sent to us.
I’m choosing to withhold my excitement. Did we get pancakes? Max IRS limits for the pension? No change in A with 17% B? Cash over cap? Are we anywhere near the 50% replacement ratio the union has been shooting for or did we only get the A bumped up to $140,000?
Quote: Or they got the "pancake plan" that PM loves. We will not know until it is sent to us.
Pancake plan, or any variation of it, equals NO!
Regardless of what else is in the TA.
Quote: Pancake plan, or any variation of it, equals NO!
Reading this site and jetflyers makes me optimistic that we won’t pass a lousy contract because there’s a lot of vocal opposition to any concessions and more specifically there’s lots of people claiming to be no votes if scope isn’t improved, vacation is touched, mandatory makeup up to BLG before draft, changing the way we conflict bid, duration beyond 4 years, not fixing our atrocious training bids and wait times, and many other rumored items.

I don’t think previous sections that have been TA’d will be re-opened to address complaints unless we vote down the TA when it’s presented. Hopefully we won’t need to, but it sure as h*ll seems that the NC accepted concessions based on union communications.

You have two great opportunities tonight and tomorrow to show up and speak to the union leadership to make your voice heard.

HOLD THE LINE! NO CONCESSIONS! INDUSTRY LEADING IN ALL AREAS!
Right there with you Dog.
Any type of pancake plan in my view is a CONCESSION and will be met with a BIG NO VOTE
Vacation better not change. Thats a NO.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 27
Go to