Facebook photo: MD-11 N280UP arrives to VCV

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Eight more will be following in 2024.
Maybe…..maybe not…..You will only know when we all know.
Quote: Eight more will be following in 2024.
Been hearing that for a while as well and don’t really doubt it’s the plan. That said, at UPS, todays plan is always different from tomorrow’s.
Quote: Been hearing that for a while as well and don’t really doubt it’s the plan. That said, at UPS, todays plan is always different from tomorrow’s.
Key distinction here. If business was booming they’d pay to overhaul the engines. It’s not, so parking timed out jets makes cents.
Next earnings report is Jan 31. Might hear more then.
Quote: Key distinction here. If business was booming they’d pay to overhaul the engines. It’s not, so parking timed out jets makes cents.

Not a distinction at all. I was not specific with what may change. Maybe they’ll park more? Or maybe some unforeseen market shift will occur and we keep all of them, and anything in between. Point is todays plans mean less than nothing in a dynamic environment.
Quote: Not a distinction at all. I was not specific with what may change. Maybe they’ll park more? Or maybe some unforeseen market shift will occur and we keep all of them, and anything in between. Point is todays plans mean less than nothing in a dynamic environment.
I was agreeing with you
Quote: I was agreeing with you

Apologies, posting without sleep again…
Quote: Apologies, posting without sleep again…
Sleep is for pilots who wear hats
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to