New Hawaiian air rates

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone notice Hawaiians new pay rates?

also why isn’t our NC coming out with a detail report about negations yesterday? Seems like it would be smart to prevent rumors but it seems fdx ALPA just wants to perpetuate them.
Because they are negotiating today and tomorrow.
Quote: Anyone notice Hawaiians new pay rates?

also why isn’t our NC coming out with a detail report about negations yesterday? Seems like it would be smart to prevent rumors but it seems fdx ALPA just wants to perpetuate them.
Do you get the FDX Alpa emails at all? Their MO these past months have been a summary to us after a string of negotiations.
Quote: Anyone notice Hawaiians new pay rates?
I noticed they’re too low
Quote: I noticed they’re too low
You mean ours right?
Quote: Do you get the FDX Alpa emails at all? Their MO these past months have been a summary to us after a string of negotiations.

He most likely doesn’t read the updates from the looks of it. I guess that isn’t good enough for those who want a play by play breakdown every day. I’m sure the negotiating committee has plenty of time every night to write a play by play narrative haha. It’s not like they have anything else to do. GMAFB
Quote: I noticed they’re too low
Ironically our MEC is touting how our cargo pilots will have the highest rates. Haven't been following your negotiations but assuming our MEC is conveniently comparing your current contract, and not your future one.

Kinda like Biden touting a reduction in the deficit, when in reality it is only a reduction of Covid funding. All smoke and mirrors.
Apparently if you even use the word B.iden in a sentence, it goes to moderation for approval....
Yeah, because there are only two number left on one sheet of paper, they have soooo much to do. Oh and that pesky signing bonus, or whatever they are going to call it.
Quote: Yeah, because there are only two number left on one sheet of paper, they have soooo much to do. Oh and that pesky signing bonus, or whatever they are going to call it.
This pilot group is going to have the fortitude to send a TA back but can't wait two days for an email GMAFB.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to