Dub-hnl-lim

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
You guys are getting worked up over nothing. That's just a sizzle reel some intern in HR came up with before going back to UND/Riddle
Quote: You guys are getting worked up over nothing. That's just a sizzle reel some intern in HR came up with before going back to UND/Riddle
Regardless who came up with it, some manager or leader had to approve.

It amazes me because if any pilot or other employee “sizzle reeled” their resume or application or logbook with total bs, it would be grounds for termination. What do you do when it’s coming from the other side? Completely unethical, deceitful, and honestly really disappointing way to attract talent.
Quote: We could put a relief pilot on it and make it a red eye turn from vegas ! It would probably be 13 hour credit and work 7 days a month ! HNL would be popular with Hawaiians. They call vegas the 9th island. I also read the XLR will have some crew rest above and aft of cockpit ? I know United used to do HaWaii turns in the Dc10 back in the day.
God forbid Frontier pays for a hotel.
Quote: You guys are getting worked up over nothing. That's just a sizzle reel some intern in HR came up with before going back to UND/Riddle
Yes...! It's also so dumb that I think it will drive away more than it will attract.
Not so fast. I see a lot of truth in the video. Just ask all of BL’s Purdue guys. They are getting all that plus a crew meal now. 🤣😂
Quote: Not so fast. I see a lot of truth in the video. Just ask all of BL’s Purdue guys. They are getting all that plus a crew meal now. 🤣😂
That made me laugh. It isn't false advertising whatsoever!
Quote: We could put a relief pilot on it and make it a red eye turn from vegas ! It would probably be 13 hour credit and work 7 days a month ! HNL would be popular with Hawaiians. They call vegas the 9th island. I also read the XLR will have some crew rest above and aft of cockpit ? I know United used to do HaWaii turns in the Dc10 back in the day.

Maybe we will sleep in the cargo bay or something with a trap door to get down.. wouldn't surprise me.
We actually do hawaii turns right now on the 737. DH there and operate back or fly there and DH back. Goes pretty senior actually as it's a nearly 11 hour pay day. In addition to those, we do still have overnights down there.
I hope “ray ray” , Chris and Elise are getting residuals? Lol
Quote: I hope “ray ray” , Chris and Elise are getting residuals? Lol
They likely signed on for a percentage of all profits from the DUB route. Good for them! I hear we’re already oversold on every flight through November.
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to