NGPA 2023 Pilot Career Fair

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Quote: Just got a thanks for attending email. Not sure if this is all I’m going to get or if they are working on sending out invites on top of these
Got the same thing, I don't think it means anything. I talked to them on the 10th so I'm hopeful they are still going through the stack from the 9th and that I'll hear from them soon. Good luck to you, hope you get an invite soon!
+1 NGPA TY email.
Has anyone not received the “thank you for attending” email nor the Hogan invitation? I met with them on the 10th.
Quote: Has anyone not received the “thank you for attending” email nor the Hogan invitation? I met with them on the 10th.
I didn’t get it either. Met on the 10th also
Quote: I didn’t get it either. Met on the 10th also
Did you guys text NGPA2023 to the number that was on the screen?
Quote: Did you guys text NGPA2023 to the number that was on the screen?
Thanks for checking. Sure did, even double checked the number I texted it to.
I received the “Thanks for attending” email last night around 9:00pm. No Hogan yet.
Quote: I received the “Thanks for attending” email last night around 9:00pm. No Hogan yet.
Which day did you speak with them?
Quote: Which day did you speak with them?
I had the meet and greet on the 9th. I’m pretty sure the email was automatic from the QR code we all scanned and filled out.

I filled it out twice using two different emails and got the same auto generated email on both.
Quote: I had the meet and greet on the 9th. I’m pretty sure the email was automatic from the QR code we all scanned and filled out.

I filled it out twice using two different emails and got the same auto generated email on both.
The only QR code I was aware of sent us to the application, which was on the same page as the number to text with the NGPA code. Is there something else I’m missing?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to