Unable to Post in Fractional Section

Subscribe
For the past 12 hours I am unable to post in the Fractional or Fractional/NetJets forum. I'm on an iMac with Firefox. When I submit the post on Firefox the screen goes white after a minute and stays that way. With Edge I get an error message about "APC can't handle this request right now". I have different forum formats in the two browsers.

I was able to post in the test forum, but it took longer than normal to show up.
Did that resolve itself?
This is the only place I can post.
I cannot even post in the Help & Feedback forum. This is the first thread I've encountered that will even let me reply. I signed up to ask a question, but if I cannot post anywhere, I'd just like to close/delete my account, but I cannot find 'Delete Account' anywhere in the User Control Panel. I realize that I sound like a bit of a whiner, but this is ridiculous.

Can someone tell me how to close my account? Thanks in advance.
Quote: I cannot even post in the Help & Feedback forum. This is the first thread I've encountered that will even let me reply. I signed up to ask a question, but if I cannot post anywhere, I'd just like to close/delete my account, but I cannot find 'Delete Account' anywhere in the User Control Panel. I realize that I sound like a bit of a whiner, but this is ridiculous.

Can someone tell me how to close my account? Thanks in advance.
For new user, with fewer than two posts, and less than two days as a registered users, all posts will go to a "pre moderation" queu for moderator review before being released. That happens within 12-24 hours or less. After that you can create posts and threads normally.