Retro Check-“Aiming for March 20th”

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 35
Go to
Quote: Per an article on Deltanet they will lump all the payments due into one check, with the DC applied to the 2023 portion.
thanks. I personally think it’s odd they are not putting February’s back pay on the March 15th check, but I’m just a pilot
Quote: thanks. I personally think it’s odd they are not putting February’s back pay on the March 15th check, but I’m just a pilot

I was thinking that too, they could have had it all figured out and gave us all of 2023 backpay on the 15th paycheck. But easily could have just updated the new pay rates and at least paid us properly for the balance of Feb on the 15th.
Retiree Retro...
Anyone know if/when retirees will get the "bonus/retro"? I retired 11/20. Thanks!
We’re getting retro checks?!? I voted no bc I thought we were only getting bonus checks. Whoops!
Has anyone seen when they plan on paying the extra week of vacation to the election girls folks??
Quote: Has anyone seen when they plan on paying the extra week of vacation to the election girls folks??
Not until April 15 of 2024 I am pretty sure. You’re getting the vacation week this year, but because vacation bidding is closed, you will carry the hours until the end of the vacation year and then be paid out on the April 15 paycheck. It would be nice if they let you guys/girls with the added week, to use those days for IVD’s. Maybe ALPA will negotiate that for you.
Quote: Has anyone seen when they plan on paying the extra week of vacation to the election girls folks??
MOU 23-02 “Miscellaneous Items” section 6 “Vacation Accrual” paragraph B states “…will be made to the pilot no later than April 15, 2024”
Quote: MOU 23-02 “Miscellaneous Items” section 6 “Vacation Accrual” paragraph B states “…will be made to the pilot no later than April 15, 2024”
Thanks! Filler
Quote: Anyone know if/when retirees will get the "bonus/retro"? I retired 11/20. Thanks!
Pilots who have retired (included VEOP) will receive a one-time payment for eligible earnings while in active payroll status. (i.e., prior to the pilot’s retirement or separation)
I know this was probably answered elsewhere but can’t find it - is PS included in eligible earnings for purposes of the signing bonus?
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 35
Go to