Retro Check-“Aiming for March 20th”

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35 
Page 33 of 35
Go to
Quote: Am I missing something or is the 401k retro payment late?
How long does it take to hit your account under normal circumstances
Quote: How long does it take to hit your account under normal circumstances
The next business day after payday
Quote: The next business day after payday
Wouldn't that be today sometime?
Quote: Wouldn't that be today sometime?
mine is usually in there late at night on payday, but it’s always in there by open of business the next day.
Quote: mine is usually in there late at night on payday, but it’s always in there by open of business the next day.
This CBreezy
Anyone get there 401k deposit yet, mine still appears to be missing..
Still nothing.

In my experience, "special" contributions (aka not the PS/1st/15th checks) seem to take a long time.

Took 88 days after I came back from mil leave to get mine last time.
I’m sure the company is holding onto it for a few days to make money, or it didn’t really get deposited, or they’re screwing us somehow…..right? Right?
Quote: I’m sure the company is holding onto it for a few days to make money, or it didn’t really get deposited, or they’re screwing us somehow…..right? Right?
Someone on Facebook posted a response from HR that things are delayed since it wasn’t a normal paycheck cycle. Said to expect the money by April 1. Not sure why they can do PS “off-cycle” and get the money in there faster but whatever.
Quote: Someone on Facebook posted a response from HR that things are delayed since it wasn’t a normal paycheck cycle. Said to expect the money by April 1. Not sure why they can do PS “off-cycle” and get the money in there faster but whatever.
whoa whoa……you mean someone actually asked a department that has an answer rather than immediately going with the conspiracy theory on CC or FB??
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35 
Page 33 of 35
Go to