Retro Check-“Aiming for March 20th”

Subscribe
24  30  31  32  33  34  35 
Page 34 of 35
Go to
Quote: whoa whoa……you mean someone actually asked a department that has an answer rather than immediately going with the conspiracy theory on CC or FB??
Facts vs drama will ruin a good story, just ask CNN, FOX or any other media outlet.
Quote: Anyone get there 401k deposit yet, mine still appears to be missing..
Mine was there last night I think. It wasn’t a lot, since it was only 2 months of retro, but it was there.
Quote: Mine was there last night I think. It wasn’t a lot, since it was only 2 months of retro, but it was there.
Mine was not. Someone posted in one of the FB groups a response from the company that it will show up with the 4/1 pay run timeline.
Quote: Mine was not. Someone posted in one of the FB groups a response from the company that it will show up with the 4/1 pay run timeline.
After looking again, I’m sorry, I saw an amount deposited that was exactly what I was expecting for this retro payment, but I just looked at the date and it was deposited on the 15th, so that’s from my previous paycheck, obviously. Sorry for the confusion.
My paystub for tomorrow’s check isn’t showing any alpa dues, Hsa contributions, or dpma deductions. Anyone else seeing that as well?
Quote: My paystub for tomorrow’s check isn’t showing any alpa dues, Hsa contributions, or dpma deductions. Anyone else seeing that as well?
Scroll down to page two
Quote: Scroll down to page two
Thank you!
If anyone was still looking for their Miata, this might be of interest.

1990 Miata
Quote: If anyone was still looking for their Miata, this might be of interest.

1990 Miata
Its being sold by the Sausage King of Chicago.
Quote: If anyone was still looking for their Miata, this might be of interest.

1990 Miata
14" steelies and hand cranked windows... so tempting! Can't stomach another beating from herself just yet tho.
24  30  31  32  33  34  35 
Page 34 of 35
Go to