Companies in FL

Subscribe
Hey everyone! I will be getting my CPL and I wanted to know if there’s a part 135 company in FL that would hire, I’m not very familiar with part 135 companies.
Thank you!
Quote: Hey everyone! I will be getting my CPL and I wanted to know if there’s a part 135 company in FL that would hire, I’m not very familiar with part 135 companies.
Thank you!
Florida is a rather large state. Are you interested in anywhere in Florida?
Quote: Florida is a rather large state. Are you interested in anywhere in Florida?
Yes anywhere in Florida, if in or near MCO would be great but I wouldn’t mind commuting anywhere in FL
Quote: Hey everyone! I will be getting my CPL and I wanted to know if there’s a part 135 company in FL that would hire, I’m not very familiar with part 135 companies.
Thank you!
You may have to wait to get hired as the minimums for a 135 SIC is 500 hours, of whuch 100 is cross country and 25 is night. If you don't have those hours you may want to look into aerial survey or banner towing.
Better get your CFI/CFII and instruct for a bit:

https://www.planesense.com/careers/j...first-officers
Thank you!
Ahh, South Florida 135 - good way to die in an airplane.
Quote: Better get your CFI/CFII and instruct for a bit.
+1 for this.
And never let it expire.
Yes, get your CFI done so you can build some time. Delta is starting a Flight Academy at VRB. Great way to build time and get yourself known. They're going to teach with airline operations in mind.