Self Selecting

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Why do you keep deleting threads where the bigots, racists, xenophobes, and other small minded jagoffs out themselves?
The last one was at the request of the OP, who apparently had a change of heart.
Quote: The last one was at the request of the OP, who apparently had a change of heart.
Probably not a change of heart...more like a flicker of survival instinct 😄
Quote: Why do you keep deleting threads where the bigots, racists, xenophobes, and other small minded jagoffs out themselves?
Always with the name calling.
Quote: Always with the name calling.
He's just outing himself
Quote: He's just outing himself
By all means, please share your feelings.
Quote: By all means, please share your feelings.
$20 and a cold one says you routinely inhale your own farts to save the environment. Scotty boy would be almost as proud as when you’re licking his boots. We got ourselves a real company man right here folks.
Quote: $20 and a cold one says you routinely inhale your own farts to save the environment. Scotty boy would be almost as proud as when you’re licking his boots. We got ourselves a real company man right here folks.
That's about what I expected. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
The delta boards are stale. Let’s check out the United boards. Glad I did. I too enjoy smelling my own farts. Everyone loves their own brand!
I wonder what effect identity politics has on collective bargaining and the ability of the group to use leverage?

In my opinion we struggle using leverage. We can blame Kirby all we want, but we are the ones with our lips still firmly attached to Kirby's keister.

There is a reason identity politics are encouraged by our management, and it isn't to liberate the employee group.

ALPA should concentrate on collective bargaining and strengthening the interests of it's membership, which are the same regardless of which toxic identities we individually choose.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to