SWA August Interviews?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Has anyone gotten a "call" for an August interview yet? Saw all the chatter on the big pool, wondering if interviews are slowing also?
As far as I know,interviews are still happening. A buddy of mine was called for a 6 Aug interview.
Quote: As far as I know,interviews are still happening. A buddy of mine was called for a 6 Aug interview.
SamFox--I think I know your buddy. Tell him "Hook'em" for me. Thanks.

Re:Interviews - I haven't heard that they were slowing interviews, but it is true about the 300+ in the pool right now.
Quote: SamFox--I think I know your buddy. Tell him "Hook'em" for me. Thanks.

Re:Interviews - I haven't heard that they were slowing interviews, but it is true about the 300+ in the pool right now.
Ah, the good old days are back.

FJ
Guys interviewing in August won't see a class date till next year.
Is that confirmed about the August hires from HR?
Quote: As far as I know,interviews are still happening. A buddy of mine was called for a 6 Aug interview.
Awesome. Thanks for the info, you wouldn't happen to know when he applied/typed would you? Thanks again.
Quote: Has anyone gotten a "call" for an August interview yet? Saw all the chatter on the big pool, wondering if interviews are slowing also?
I got an email for an August interview but when I called to confirm they were already booked so I am looking at September now so interviews must still be going like gangbusters by the looks of it.
Quote: I got an email for an August interview but when I called to confirm they were already booked so I am looking at September now so interviews must still be going like gangbusters by the looks of it.
Or, they reduced the number of interviews per month which is probably why you didn't get in for August.
Quote: Or, they reduced the number of interviews per month which is probably why you didn't get in for August.
Either way I'm happy to be getting an interview!!
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to