Load Question Odd Flight...

Subscribe
Hello! I'm trying to get from JFK to SMF today (4/23) and when I search for flights on your website, it looks like there are two flights going. The normal flight (161) and another rogue flight (8161). Do you know if there are actually two flights leaving today? If there are, would you be able to check the loads on both of them? JFK was a mess last night so I'm wondering if they're maybe running an extra segment tonight. Thank you so much!
Quote: Hello! I'm trying to get from JFK to SMF today (4/23) and when I search for flights on your website, it looks like there are two flights going. The normal flight (161) and another rogue flight (8161). Do you know if there are actually two flights leaving today? If there are, would you be able to check the loads on both of them? JFK was a mess last night so I'm wondering if they're maybe running an extra segment tonight. Thank you so much!
Yes, 8161 is half full and 161 is pretty close to full. 8161 is coming from LAS as 8048, so keep an eye on that to see if it is on time
Quote: Yes, 8161 is half full and 161 is pretty close to full. 8161 is coming from LAS as 8048, so keep an eye on that to see if it is on time
That's awesome! Thank you so much.
Quote: That's awesome! Thank you so much.
“Rogue flight?” You’ve never seen an extra section before?