Slack Recommendations?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone have any recommendations for slacks I can buy that are close enough to matching the blazer? The brand we have are so awful I am trying to source a replacement. Thanks.
I’ve heard these are close-

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N9QXK...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Quote: I’ve heard these are close-

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N9QXK...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Unfortunately those are out of stock in nearly every size.
They still aren't the greatest, but I told HPI that I am allergic to wool and need the wool free option. Definitely better. They sounded ****ed off when I told them, AND it took 4 months to get delivered.
Quote: They still aren't the greatest, but I told HPI that I am allergic to wool and need the wool free option. Definitely better. They sounded ****ed off when I told them, AND it took 4 months to get delivered.

when did you get it? It tried that last year, it took 6 months to get and was like a nylon track suit with stripes. I sent it back. I’m toying with getting the stripe material and buying a few jos a bank travel suits and having a tailor put the stripes on.
Quote: when did you get it? It tried that last year, it took 6 months to get and was like a nylon track suit with stripes. I sent it back. I’m toying with getting the stripe material and buying a few jos a bank travel suits and having a tailor put the stripes on.
If you throw the jacket and pants in the washer and dryer, they soften up a bit. They don’t shrink. I’d never spend my own money on a uniform or uniform substitute for this place. I actually don’t mind these pants, especially after being washed a bunch.

There was a quasi management FO guy who did what you are toying with. Wears (wore?) his suit with sewn on stripes instead of a uniform. I saw a captain who did it too. Stands out. Wouldn’t recommend.
PSA The Chief pilot s are checking uniform compliance.

The non wool option appears hard to get and some people have reported significant delays in getting the non wool option.
Quote: PSA The Chief pilot s are checking uniform compliance.

The non wool option appears hard to get and some people have reported significant delays in getting the non wool option.
They are going to have theirs hands full with our Spirit uniform renegades. We have captains rocking “flavor savers” facial hair too.
Quote: If you throw the jacket and pants in the washer and dryer, they soften up a bit. They don’t shrink. I’d never spend my own money on a uniform or uniform substitute for this place. I actually don’t mind these pants, especially after being washed a bunch.

There was a quasi management FO guy who did what you are toying with. Wears (wore?) his suit with sewn on stripes instead of a uniform. I saw a captain who did it too. Stands out. Wouldn’t recommend.
I know that guy. He looked like an idiot. He also added a stripe…
Quote: I know that guy. He looked like an idiot. He also added a stripe…
Five stripes?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to