Congrats On Voting Down This POS

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
Let me be the first to congratulate all our NO voters on turning down this POS and saving our career. To the YES voters, we welcome to join us to fight for what we’ve earned. That’s how confident I am in our crew force, I’m putting out this early.
Quote: Let me be the first to congratulate all our NO voters on turning down this POS and saving our career. To the YES voters, we welcome to join us to fight for what we’ve earned. That’s how confident I am in our crew force, I’m putting out this early.
Final tally?
Quote: Final tally?
56/44...No.
Quote: 56/44...No.

Official??
Yes! Glad it is a no!

Quote: Let me be the first to congratulate all our NO voters on turning down this POS and saving our career. To the YES voters, we welcome to join us to fight for what we’ve earned. That’s how confident I am in our crew force, I’m putting out this early.
I am glad, and relieved, that you are correct!

Now, what about those resignations?
except Stan. He sucks.
Quote: Now, what about those resignations?
Adios PM (Pancake Man)
Quote: except Stan. He sucks.
so sorry Stan won’t get his bump before mandatory retirement. we’ll call this a tax on toxicity. or karma.
And let me say: freaking finally a majority with the will to demand our worth.

I’m proud of you guys, teary-eyed proud!

now, off with their heads, every last one of them, and lets get to work.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to