Profile picture upload help

Subscribe
Tried converting to multiple formats, shrunk to 200x200. 50kb etc.. no luck.

TIA

“Unable to save file”
Avatar limit for your user group should be 75 x 75 and about 19K. It should specify the limits on the avatar upload page, what does it show there?
Can I get some help with this same issue. Mine that I'm trying to upload is JPEG 75x75 and only 4kb but I still get the Unable to Save File. I've tried uploading directly from my computer, my phone, and a web address.
Quote: Can I get some help with this same issue. Mine that I'm trying to upload is JPEG 75x75 and only 4kb but I still get the Unable to Save File. I've tried uploading directly from my computer, my phone, and a web address.
Bump. Still no joy.
No matter what I do, small or big picture, 4kb or 64 kb, it won't upload as an avatar
Anyone figure this out? I tried searching on google and coiuldnt find any information. I got to be doing somthing simple wrong?
It's a know issue, after a recent software update. IB tech staff is looking into it.

Also brand new users cannot use custom avatars, you need two posts and to have been registered for two days remove that and other restrictions (anti-spam measure).
Rick, can you get IB to try this on an iPad?
Quote: It's a know issue, after a recent software update. IB tech staff is looking into it.

Also brand new users cannot use custom avatars, you need two posts and to have been registered for two days remove that and other restrictions (anti-spam measure).
Hey Rick,

Can you get IB to try surfing the forums on an iPad/iPhone? They will quickly find that it is impossible after their 11/16/2023 "Update" that ruined the Forums. I know that you are working hard on all this and we appreciate your efforts. Also, you used to be able to see a list of all the Mods at the bottom, and now that seems gone, too..

Thanks,
Funny IB owns APC and the forum software and doesn't care about all the drama and garbage updates. Why is this forum still using their old software when they own more modern software?