I want to go outside

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
You know how animals eat their young when they are stressed sometimes? And we shrug and go "ah well, they aren't that intelligent."

Yeah, sometimes we act like that. Good grief.
Quote: Just finished season one. Hopefully no spoilers. I was content with going outside. They wouldn’t let me. Now they’re appointing this “young regional guy” to the NC. I don’t know him per se, but we need to take back our reps before we keep letting it be two against zero.
You aren't making any sense. First, in the show, if you ask to go outside, you will go outside. Now you are saying you were content to go outside, but not that you still are. If you are, why, you saw what was outside. And what is this two against zero stuff?
The Mayor and Sims (Management) are thrilled about your request to go outside (voted this thing down). I don't think it's as attractive as you thought it would be. Time will tell.......
Quote: The Mayor and Sims (Management) are thrilled about your request to go outside (voted this thing down). I don't think it's as attractive as you thought it would be. Time will tell.......
Bingo!!!!!
Quote: The Mayor and Sims (Management) are thrilled about your request to go outside (voted this thing down). I don't think it's as attractive as you thought it would be. Time will tell.......
Our NC did such a horrible job negotiating that they would have been thrilled either way.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to