Age [67]

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Thanks for the info. And yes. I’m pretty sure it’s 67+364 (so 68)
Quote: Thanks for the info. And yes. I’m pretty sure it’s 67+364 (so 68)

Its not. Only 2 more years for the skanky guys who just can’t hang it up.
Quote: Its not. Only 2 more years for the skanky guys who just can’t hang it up.
Another ****y millennial chanting "get out of my way, old man, I want your job." Original.
Quote: Another ****y millennial chanting "get out of my way, old man, I want your job." Original.
Pull the ladder up, big guy, as you work another 2 years that those before you weren’t given the opportunity to do. It’s all about you. The rest of us will just sit here and wait. We waited 5 years before, hey, what’s another 2?…..Your job is difficult, chief.. We couldn’t do it without you.
It's gonna take two extra years to make up all the money the NO votes cost me......
Quote: Pull the ladder up, big guy, as you work another 2 years that those before you weren’t given the opportunity to do. It’s all about you. The rest of us will just sit here and wait. We waited 5 years before, hey, what’s another 2?…..Your job is difficult, chief.. We couldn’t do it without you.
I couldn't give a damn what you could or couldn't do. You waited five years, did you? You have the patience of Job.

Come whine at the altar when you've put in four decades, then tell me your story. Five years in doesn't count for much.

As for telling the old man to get out of the way so you can have his job? It's his job. Not yours.
Quote: I couldn't give a damn what you could or couldn't do. You waited five years, did you? You have the patience of Job.

Come whine at the altar when you've put in four decades, then tell me your story. Five years in doesn't count for much.

As for telling the old man to get out of the way so you can have his job? It's his job. Not yours.

4 decades? 40 years here? So you’ve been a captain for both age 65 and now age 68. Woe is me. Where’s my violin…

Also, did you have to read headlines like this for your entire 40 year sentence? https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/27482/20200928/fedex-partnership-reliable-robotics-pilotless-cargo-aircraft.htm

Some of us just want a little career progression so we can get our 25 and punch out on this entire operation. But now a days we have an entirely new set of roadblocks with technology and management seeking to remove us altogether. So I’m sorry but I’m not sorry that the majority of us feel that another 2 years for you goes against our own retirement goals.

and my god man. After 40 years you haven’t developed a passion for anything other than clocking in at FedEx? You’ve made it 40 years at the same company, grab yourself a water cannon salute and enjoy your final decade in peace away from all this BS.
Quote: 4 decades? 40 years here? So you’ve been a captain for both age 65 and now age 68. Woe is me. Where’s my violin…

Also, did you have to read headlines like this for your entire 40 year sentence? https://www.sciencetimes.com/articles/27482/20200928/fedex-partnership-reliable-robotics-pilotless-cargo-aircraft.htm

Some of us just want a little career progression so we can get our 25 and punch out on this entire operation. But now a days we have an entirely new set of roadblocks with technology and management seeking to remove us altogether. So I’m sorry but I’m not sorry that the majority of us feel that another 2 years for you goes against our own retirement goals.

and my god man. After 40 years you haven’t developed a passion for anything other than clocking in at FedEx? You’ve made it 40 years at the same company, grab yourself a water cannon salute and enjoy your final decade in peace away from all this BS.
Well-said.

filler…….
Quote: 4 decades? 40 years here?
I did not say that. YOU said that. Speak for yourself, if you think you're capable.

Put in a few more years, grow up, and one day, you might have your chance to work until retirement.
Quote: It's gonna take two extra years to make up all the money the NO votes cost me......
Stay as long as you want. Typical yes voting loser. No life outside work so want to stay here until the day they die.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to