How important is multi hours?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
To contrast...a year and half ago when i was applying, you needed more ME time then some places are asking for TOTAL time now. It's all relative.
Quote: Yes the money sucks starting out. It is much lower than it should be but, if you can say that you are genuinely excited to go to work then you are on the right path. Many people out there make lots of money only to be unhappy. To those "living the dream" I salute you (AC/DC style)!
I dunno if Im going to be miserable, I would rather be miserable with money, I love what I do, and I love shooting the **** with pilots, but to me, my dream is to have a Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini (any of those will do) wear linen pants all day long, drinking mojitos with hot spanish women at my side, also I would like a nice house, a boat, and a J-3, now thats what I call living, the sad thing is, the "glory days" pilots could have all that (minus the Lamborghini), our generation we consider ourselves lucky if we get on with CAL, making poop wages
Quote: I dunno if Im going to be miserable, I would rather be miserable with money, I love what I do, and I love shooting the **** with pilots, but to me, my dream is to have a Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini (any of those will do) wear linen pants all day long, drinking mojitos with hot spanish women at my side, also I would like a nice house, a boat, and a J-3, now thats what I call living, the sad thing is, the "glory days" pilots could have all that (minus the Lamborghini), our generation we consider ourselves lucky if we get on with CAL, making poop wages
You would be hard pressed to make that much money even if you weren't a pilot.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to