How important is multi hours?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Let's say I have 500TT/375MT and another guy has 500TT/15MT. Will regionals look at me differently than the other guy or do they only look for TT?
Take your pointer and index fingers and place them on the opposing wrist. If you can count 5-10 pulses you should be golden.. ME time is a bonus

If I could go back to when I had 500 hours, I'd pick a different career.. would have gone to be a pharmacist.. pop out of school making 70,000-100,000+ per year.. sure as h3ll beat 21,000
multi time is golden time, but yes more than likely they will favor you especially with such drastic differences in multi time. they consider a lot of things when they hire you, such as having a cfi, ii, mei, types of planes flown, other forms of education, grades, personality during the interview, pretty much anything under the sun is fair game.
If everything else were roughly equal, you would get the job.

Actually in this environment they would hire both of you.
multi seems like the biggest thing holding me back....
Quote: If I could go back to when I had 500 hours, I'd pick a different career.. would have gone to be a pharmacist.. pop out of school making 70,000-100,000+ per year.. sure as h3ll beat 21,000
I know how the aviation industry is :/ but thanks for further enlightning me :P
Quote: Take your pointer and index fingers and place them on the opposing wrist. If you can count 5-10 pulses you should be golden.. ME time is a bonus

If I could go back to when I had 500 hours, I'd pick a different career.. would have gone to be a pharmacist.. pop out of school making 70,000-100,000+ per year.. sure as h3ll beat 21,000

At least you can say you tried, and are chasing your dream......many don't......
but then again, is a dream worth getting paid 21,000 a year? O_o
leaving flying for the dream of filling little bottles with pills all day long? um.... no thanks.
Quote: leaving flying for the dream of filling little bottles with pills all day long? um.... no thanks.
no kidding. my family owned a pharmacy. my GOD how boring.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to