DEC from regional

Subscribe
I am a 6th year CA another regional. A recruiter told me I get paid TOP of pay scale (217) for DECs with more than 5 years of experience. I heard about longevity transfer for some benefits but top of pay scale sounds better.
Quote: I am a 6th year CA another regional. A recruiter told me I get paid TOP of pay scale (217) for DECs with more than 5 years of experience. I heard about longevity transfer for some benefits but top of pay scale sounds better.
Why not just go to AA directly? They're taking FOs with 2000TT 500 part 121 time, 0 TPIC...
Yeah, if you're already a Captain at another regional, especially for that long, just make the next move up, not lateral / backwards.
Quote: I am a 6th year CA another regional. A recruiter told me I get paid TOP of pay scale (217) for DECs with more than 5 years of experience. I heard about longevity transfer for some benefits but top of pay scale sounds better.
Dude….seriously??? Just apply to a major airline!
Dude, why not just make the jump to AA, DL, or UA for that matter?

Your year 2 to 3 mainline pay Narrowbody will exceed that of a top scale RJ Captain without having to deal with the QOL hit as a DEC…..

Think this through for a second…..
Quote: Dude, why not just make the jump to AA, DL, or UA for that matter?

Your year 2 to 3 mainline pay Narrowbody will exceed that of a top scale RJ Captain without having to deal with the QOL hit as a DEC…..

Think this through for a second…..
Sometimes it’s best to let people do their own thing…