I just heard…..

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
...someone say Atlas is the Mesa of the cargo world. I'm dying.
Quote: ...someone say Atlas is the Mesa of the cargo world. I'm dying.
I vote this the post of the year.
Well Southern did fly 737-400s for DHL before Mesa did. Atlas bought Southern. Mesa was in our CBA comparison by management. So, I guess doing some fancy pilot correlation stuff Atlas is Mesa? Got it!
Someone once said when I was there that K4 was "Gojet with 747s".
Bull****. We're Great Lakes with 747s. Honest, respectable filth, not alterego nonsense.
Quote: Bull****. We're Great Lakes with 747s. Honest, respectable filth, not alterego nonsense.
I'd like to think we're like the Church's chicken of air cargo. We're all pretty greasy and crusty. We excel at destroying toilets. The parallels go on.
Quote: I'd like to think we're like the Church's chicken of air cargo. We're all pretty greasy and crusty. We excel at destroying toilets. The parallels go on.
Before you sit down at the airport, please put down some paper towels to soak up the grease.
Quote: Well Southern did fly 737-400s for DHL before Mesa did. Atlas bought Southern. Mesa was in our CBA comparison by management. So, I guess doing some fancy pilot correlation stuff Atlas is Mesa? Got it!
That’s disappointing.
Sky Pirates, that's my go to reference. Parallel to the smugglers being hunted down by the Empire - you win some you lose some. Cagey, Sketchy, Challenging, interesting, fun.... it's all a matter of perspective and priorities.

Having had to fully requal during my time here my sim partner was from Mesa. Good guy, Good times.

Fedex........Hold my beer
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to