Trip List

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
It's pretty easy;

Spectacles, testicles, watch, wallet, keys.
Don't usually have a problem leaving anything at home - Like the rest of these guys, it's usually just swapping stuff in and out so I'm all ready to jump out the door...

My problem is with those darn hotels LoL. Nothing like being on the shuttle headed to the Airport w/o your Wallet...It's a good thing I'm an FO and therefore poor, so nobody would have benefited haha...thankfully we were hub and spoking out of PIT that day and I had the station supervisor hold onto my wallet for me until I didn't have a quick-turn...Felt like a dummy, let me tell you!
A good tip for those of you who still wear uniform hats is to put everything in there when you overnight. That way everything that you need in your pockets or on your uniform is right there in once self contained place in the hotel room.
Quote: A good tip for those of you who still wear uniform hats is to put everything in there when you overnight. That way everything that you need in your pockets or on your uniform is right there in once self contained place in the hotel room.
Have ALWAYS done that. But the one time I take my wallet out and leave it on the bed as I'm dressing, it's forgotten LoL. But the brain-bag trick really does work. Just make sure your hat is first off, last on and you're fine ;-)
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to