Interview/CJO/Class Date Timeline

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Hello everyone,

I saw something similar on the American thread and was curious what the timeline and TT is like from the folks that have recently gone through the process. I applied yesterday and got the email about the application being reviewed. Thanks in advance
Quote: Hello everyone,

I saw something similar on the American thread and was curious what the timeline and TT is like from the folks that have recently gone through the process. I applied yesterday and got the email about the application being reviewed. Thanks in advance
Based off my experience, after getting the application received email, you'd be:
2 days from the interview invite
4 weeks from the interview
5 weeks from the CJO
6 weeks from getting the psych eval/background check
8 weeks from getting cleared results
6 months from class date

I had 1700-1750 TT with about 175 121 SIC. No turbine time prior to the airlines but a lot of PIC, some brief expat flying experience, and 3 or 4 years of noncrew airline experience. All in all, I felt fairly unqualified compared to my interview class but I guess I got lucky.
YMMV with the merger though. Hope this helps!
Quote: Based off my experience, after getting the application received email, you'd be:
5 weeks from the CJO
6 months from class date

I had 1700-1750 TT with about 175 121 SIC. No turbine time prior to the airlines but a lot of PIC, some brief expat flying experience, and 3 or 4 years of noncrew airline experience. All in all, I felt fairly unqualified compared to my interview class but I guess I got lucky.
Thank you for sharing and taking the time! this is about where I am as well 1600 TT and just a little over 600 121 SIC. It seems encouraging.
Quote: Thank you for sharing and taking the time! this is about where I am as well 1600 TT and just a little over 600 121 SIC. It seems encouraging.
Anytime, good luck!
Quote: Based off my experience, after getting the application received email, you'd be:
5 weeks from the CJO
6 months from class date

How accurate was your projected class date from the cleared email to first offered date? Thanks
Quote: How accurate was your projected class date from the cleared email to first offered date? Thanks
So far I've been pushed back a month
Quote: So far I've been pushed back a month
Thanks for the information. By any chance are you waiting for the freighter only?
Quote: Thanks for the information. By any chance are you waiting for the freighter only?
Nov interview here and I was projected an April start. Hoping that remains steady!
Anyone have an idea if 2 days from app to invite is typical? I've seen it in a few other places. I've got competitive hours and flight experiences for today's market but also some negatives on my app to contend with so I'm wondering if some of those are dealbreakers.
Quote: Anyone have an idea if 2 days from app to invite is typical? I've seen it in a few other places. I've got competitive hours and flight experiences for today's market but also some negatives on my app to contend with so I'm wondering if some of those are dealbreakers.
Did you apply? If you don’t get the invite then move on to the other carriers that did invite you, or apply again later. If you do get invited to interview, then you can explain the negatives in person.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to