Logbook updating companies

Subscribe
Does anyone know it there. Is a company that will update your logbook ? I haven’t updated mine for a number of years and think it would be easier and more accurate if I send it out with my all my pdfs from Flica vs doing it myself.

thanks in advance
I'm many years behind and would love this option too.
Quote: Does anyone know it there. Is a company that will update your logbook ? I haven’t updated mine for a number of years and think it would be easier and more accurate if I send it out with my all my pdfs from Flica vs doing it myself.

thanks in advance
I used Anytime Logbooks. Great product, though I’ve heard they’re a bit backlogged at times. I had multiple civilian, military, and regional digital logbooks that they combined into one.
Quote: Does anyone know it there. Is a company that will update your logbook ? I haven’t updated mine for a number of years and think it would be easier and more accurate if I send it out with my all my pdfs from Flica vs doing it myself.

thanks in advance
A couple of years back I had a buddy of mine write a script to pull my numbers (not from flica) and organize them into my excel sheet log book. I'd bet you could find someone on Fiverr or one of those sites to automate exactly what you're looking for and it probably wouldn't cost nearly as much as you think. Only issue I ran into was some stuff like Instrument time, and sorting out landings. Not sure what all is marked down in flica but it's probably easily do-able.
Quote: I used Anytime Logbooks. Great product, though I’ve heard they’re a bit backlogged at times. I had multiple civilian, military, and regional digital logbooks that they combined into one.
I also used anytime logbooks. I have a pure military background with barely anything really "logged" in the tradition sense of the word. Great customer support and assistance with corrections/edits. It's a really good looking product that's easy to have printed out and lookin good for an interview.
Quote: I also used anytime logbooks. I have a pure military background with barely anything really "logged" in the tradition sense of the word. Great customer support and assistance with corrections/edits. It's a really good looking product that's easy to have printed out and lookin good for an interview.
Thanks ! I’ll look them up. A friend suggested NC software also.
I hired my computer nerd pre driving teenager to enter 20+ years of paper logged flying in excel. From excel, you can convert or merge to just about anything. I know not everyone has this option, but think outside the box. At the end of the day, it's just data entry. No reason to pay a premium because "airplanes".