What happened to BIZHERO?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Business travel only. Leisure travel is supposed to be booked through delta perks now....a huge step back from being able to book leisure via biz hero.

https://deltaairlines.sharepoint.com...unsetting.aspx
I tried to use perks to book a hotel in Orlando. I ended up just booking directly through Marriott after 15 minutes of frustration. On a brighter note, I booked a hotel through biz hero before we got rid of it, and I just confirmed the hotel still has my reservation so I have that going for me.
Hmm. Who else was today years old when they found out about Bizhero? Either way, hate to see the loss of a good asset.
Quote: This thread caught my eye and the irony made me laugh. We have Biz Hero at AA, and a lot of pilots ***** about it without having any clue about its benefits. Nobody can make us use it during IROPS, yet the perks for personal travel are massive. Ive booked several personal travel services using Biz Hero and it’s frequently the best deal, some of which by a pretty large margin.
Glad I'm not the only one who caught this. I've really missed all the biz hero sport b1tching about "they told me to book my own room" since The Line shut down. I saw the Widget boys waxing poetically about it and had to chuckle.
Quote: Hmm. Who else was today years old when they found out about Bizhero? Either way, hate to see the loss of a good asset.
Same. Been here 10 years and never heard of it. Kind of like when I found out a Starbucks stir stick works just as good as a rubber band on the 73…..on my last trip on the airplane.
Quote: Same. Been here 10 years and never heard of it. Kind of like when I found out a Starbucks stir stick works just as good as a rubber band on the 73…..on my last trip on the airplane.
I love the people who wait in the airport Starbucks line for 30mins to order, and then pay for it with the APP, and then wait for another 10mins for their drink. But hey, the more that don't use the app to order, the faster my order comes out, so the world needs all kinds.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to