Seattle Area AME

Subscribe
Dr. Brown is having his knee replaced in Feb, anyone know a good replacement? Preferably on the north side of town. TIA !
Quote: Dr. Brown is having his knee replaced in Feb, anyone know a good replacement? Preferably on the north side of town. TIA !
Randall Franke

He does SeaTac and Montlake Terrace. Extremely flexible with last minute stuff. Awesome guy.
Quote: Randall Franke

He does SeaTac and Montlake Terrace. Extremely flexible with last minute stuff. Awesome guy.
Appreciate it thanks!
Quote: Randall Franke

See no one else he is the best in area
Quote: See no one else he is the best in area
That stand even if you're south of the airport?
Quote: That stand even if you're south of the airport?
100%

filller
Quote: 100%

filller
Quote: That stand even if you're south of the airport?
Yep. He’s flexible and has a storage unit office in the shadow of the airport. Knock it out in 15 minutes before/after a trip.

He schedules via text. Just ask for SeaTac or Montlake Terrace availability as desired.

I repeat; awesome dude.
Quote: Dr. Brown is having his knee replaced in Feb, anyone know a good replacement? Preferably on the north side of town. TIA !
I usually schedule late in the month, but had to rearrange my schedule to get in to him last week because of the surgery. Totally worth the hour plus drive too, if anyone needs someone on the north end (Snohomish at the airport). ER doc and active pilot.
Quote: Yep. He’s flexible and has a storage unit office in the shadow of the airport. Knock it out in 15 minutes before/after a trip.

He schedules via text. Just ask for SeaTac or Montlake Terrace availability as desired.

I repeat; awesome dude.
+1

Filler