Another company error

Subscribe
Nothing to see here folks, just another company programming error screwing pilots out of money. Still waiting for the “error” that screws the company out of money to our benefit.

Disgusting!
Quote: Nothing to see here folks, just another company programming error screwing pilots out of money. Still waiting for the “error” that screws the company out of money to our benefit.

Disgusting!
Sad day for you.
Quote: Sad day for you.
You’re such a tool. Go ahead and report on me for pointing out the obvious.

And I ain’t sad. well, i am, but only because I’m in a union with weak-a$$ b!txhes like you.
Quote: You’re such a tool. Go ahead and report on me for pointing out the obvious.

And I ain’t sad. well, i am, but only because I’m in a union with weak-a$$ b!txhes like you.
what an embarrassment
Quote: what an embarrassment
Please, bro. I’ve been reading your garbage for years now.
Quote: Nothing to see here folks, just another company programming error screwing pilots out of money. Still waiting for the “error” that screws the company out of money to our benefit.

Disgusting!
Over/under on the company having another "glitch" on our wetlease payment coming up?
Quote: Over/under on the company having another "glitch" on our wetlease payment coming up?
Oh man, that's funny - sorry, but hopefully not all of you are Michael Bolton. Damn near fell off the couch choking on popcorn. All pay glitches not in your favor stink.