Hiring Assessment

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Tips for the assessment? Good place to practice?
Do you have multiple attempts? Should you if so?
Quote: Do you have multiple attempts? Should you if so?
I took it about 15 min after I got the offer to take it and it went fine. You only get one chance when you take it. If you google the type of assessment it is there are some examples online but nothing that is the exact same.
Quote: Tips for the assessment? Good place to practice?
Just take it. Theres practice before every test that you can do as many times as you want. Plus it's not hard if you halfway payed attention in middle school math
Is there any additional feedback on this assessment that you get after applying? What kind of questions etc?
Quote: Is there any additional feedback on this assessment that you get after applying? What kind of questions etc?
I never heard anything back that related to the assessment.
Quote: Do you have multiple attempts? Should you if so?

Just take it. Each section has an example to practice on before taking the actual test portion so that you can become familiar with it. Use a computer and mouse.
Quote: Is there any additional feedback on this assessment that you get after applying? What kind of questions etc?
Nope. Forgot the questions.
Run through the practice modules few times before taking each section. Try not to take it too seriously, just relax and go for it.
The little games aren't too challenging, so doing the practice tests will set you up for success. IIRC, the memory test, where it flashes a bunch of images and then you have to go back and match them up, I got 2 right and they gave me a CJO. So, don't worry too much.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to