Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to
Be AFRAID

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/12/acti...elegraph.Share
Quote: Be AFRAID

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/12/acti...elegraph.Share
Any of you spiritbros got that number for the truck driving school?
Quote: Any of you spiritbros got that number for the truck driving school?

I think it’s called truck mass driving.
Quote: Any of you spiritbros got that number for the truck driving school?
What in the world, things are getting weird!
Quote: “ Truck Master, I think it is.”
Fixed for you
This is actually terrifying. Icahn destroyed TWA and is an absolute predator in the business world. He gives 0 $#!s about anything but lining his wallet, and he'll sink all of us to do it.
Yikes! The parts are certainly worth more than the whole in this environment. I thought he wasn't allowed to dabble in the airline industry anymore. Better get ALPA on this. Good luck.
Quote: This is actually terrifying. Icahn destroyed TWA and is an absolute predator in the business world. He gives 0 $#!s about anything but lining his wallet, and he'll sink all of us to do it.
Very much this. He treats everything as toilet paper and all he cares about his cleaning his butt. So there is two possible outcomes either get flsuhed down, or end up in a plastic bag in the lav.
Sure doesnt look as threatening as he used to...granted he is 87......but he looks like his diet has been nuthin but suckin farts out dead geese.
Quote: This is actually terrifying. Icahn destroyed TWA and is an absolute predator in the business world. He gives 0 $#!s about anything but lining his wallet, and he'll sink all of us to do it.
Icahn is still a five letter word to me.
Quote: Yikes! The parts are certainly worth more than the whole in this environment. I thought he wasn't allowed to dabble in the airline industry anymore. Better get ALPA on this. Good luck.
Youre thinking of Frank Lorenzo being banned from airlines, but Icahn should have been kicked out as well.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 29
Go to