Profit Sharing

Subscribe
I feel like Delta’s Profit Sharing is to SWA profit sharing what Delta’s crew meals are to SWA crew meals.
(Congrats Delta friends on a mind blowing 10%+ profit sharing check! Go buy yourself something nice!)

Delta Profit Sharing 10.4%

And this definitely couldn't have been addressed in our shiny new contract, right? I don't know if you're trolling or what, but you NEVER get to complain about anything in this contract Zap. You and your merry band need to own this puppy for the next 8 years.
Quote: And this definitely couldn't have been addressed in our shiny new contract, right? I don't know if you're trolling or what, but you NEVER get to complain about anything in this contract Zap. You and your merry band need to own this puppy for the next 8 years.
You know... I think you're onto something. Are you mad because we did get profit sharing and it's evidence that we haven't taken the company to the cleaners?

Not quite clear on the correlation between profit sharing and our contract.
Quote: And this definitely couldn't have been addressed in our shiny new contract, right? I don't know if you're trolling or what, but you NEVER get to complain about anything in this contract Zap. You and your merry band need to own this puppy for the next 8 years.
Is the amount of profit sharing at DAL codified in their contract?
Quote: Is the amount of profit sharing at DAL codified in their contract?
"10% of the first 2.5B and then 20% above $2.5B, and pays out on Feb 14th each year."

And yes, I know they made a huge profit compared to ours.
It’s just fun to get you wound up.
How's the career compensation stance holding up now?