Our scheduled first Max10 out flying Monday

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Who cares what an airplane looks like? This is just a job.
who cares what the yard looks like. Its just a house.

who cares if the Miata is a sportscar or not. Its just a car.

who cares what a spouse or significant other looks like. Its just a relationship.
Quote: who cares what the yard looks like. Its just a house.

who cares if the Miata is a sportscar or not. Its just a car.

who cares what a spouse or significant other looks like. Its just a relationship.
I'm still more concerned with other things than what I fly. Bigger fleet, better scheduleing opportunities, easier trips, money........ They went with the max over the neo. Given the choice, I'd rather be flying something other than the dream guppy, but it provides a far better schedule than any other aircraft in the fleet considering what I put into PBS.
Quote: Who cares what an airplane looks like? This is just a job.
Yet here you are, participating in a forum about this job, on your off time.
Quote: Despite all of the issues with Boeing and the MAX, there's no denying it's a beautiful jet.
not only is it ugly, it's technically not even a "jet".
Quote: Its absolutely not a beauty queen.
Why would you talk about your mom that way?
Quote: you must be a civilian flight sim fanboy. zero airline pilots would ever say this about worlds biggest PoS.

I am not attacking you, I apologize if it feels that way, but like virtually every pilot in the world outside of some SWA and old LCAL guppy fanboys, we hate this ugly PoS jet.
t

I like that there’s 4 “test pilots” jammed into the front of this “guppy” Hopefully they talk about adding an auto switch/lever for A/C after swapping challenge coins to Boeing.
Quote: t

I like that there’s 4 “test pilots” jammed into the front of this “guppy” Hopefully they talk about adding an auto switch/lever for A/C after swapping challenge coins to Boeing.
They need all 4 of them up there to keep from having a tail strike!!
Quote: Why would you talk about your mom that way?
Are you trying to not be funny or is it just natural?
Quote: Despite all of the issues with Boeing and the MAX, there's no denying it's a beautiful jet.

For multiple reasons, this is a beautiful jet. The Max is nothing more than an accountant’s wet dream. Accountants aren’t pilots.
Quote: For multiple reasons, this is a beautiful jet. The Max is nothing more than an accountant’s wet dream. Accountants aren’t pilots.
A terrible accountant who leaves money on the table every time it takes off with 20 open seats because they neglected to run performance numbers. But let’s add more seats we can’t fill!
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to