Our scheduled first Max10 out flying Monday

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
Quote: I owe my living to this POS at the moment. Hell it’s even in my handle. But, I’m not an airplane fanboy and acknowledge the fact that they should have shut the line down after the -400
Corrected for historical accuracy.
Which AME is passing your vision check?
Quote: Tremendous. You idiots smashing the 737 seem to think that 99.9% of Americans or anyone else can actually tell the difference between a Boeing anything and an Airbus anything, with a possible exception of the 747/A380.

NEWS FLASH: They can’t… it’s a plane with wings and two engines.
frequent fliers can. DL puts Airbus on the routes for business travelers and the 737 on routes for vacation. That’s because the business travelers said they don’t like the 737. There are search engines to filter out flights on a max.. there’s a ton of travel
hack nerds these days too. People know
NEWS FLASH: They can’t… it’s a plane with wings and two engines.[/QUOTE]

it also has energy adders, fins and fuselage extension plugs. she's a real beauty!

Since this is a PILOT forum I guess I'm an idiot that doesn't like it. stay classy dude
Quote: And by that you mean when it not grounded and actually able to fly, right?
Only the MAX has been grounded. The 737 has a better fuel burn than the bus, higher dispatch reliability rate and lower upfront purchase costs.
Quote: Pax do too.
No they don't.
Quote: DL puts Airbus on the routes for business travelers and the 737 on routes for vacation. That’s because the business travelers said they don’t like the 737.
Does anyone know how to set the ignore filter on this forum? Every time I’m mindlessly reading APC and I see a dumb post, I scroll up to look who posted it and it’s often 170Till5. It pained me to even quote something so dumb.
Quote: Only the MAX has been grounded. The 737 has a better fuel burn than the bus, higher dispatch reliability rate and lower upfront purchase costs.
Hmmm, I’m thinking that may be because they are highly discounted due to being lawn darts initially. 🤔
Quote: Does anyone know how to set the ignore filter on this forum? Every time I’m mindlessly reading APC and I see a dumb post, I scroll up to look who posted it and it’s often 170Till5. It pained me to even quote something so dumb.
it’s literally from the network planners 🤡 but go off queen
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to