Training Hotel?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Just wondering which hotel they put us in for initial training. Thank you ahead of time.
Courtyard for ground school then Wooleys once you go to sims I beleive. Not sure where you go if you get sims in MCO.
Quote: Courtyard for ground school then Wooleys once you go to sims I beleive. Not sure where you go if you get sims in MCO.
Appreciate it, thanks.
Quote: Appreciate it, thanks.
your case is sure to get broken into at Woolley’s. Be forewarned.
Quote: your case is sure to get broken into at Woolley’s. Be forewarned.
You mean to tell me the security guard in the clapped out ‘02 Honda civic that takes sleeps in the dark corner of the lot overnight isn’t deterring crime?
Do you get the option to request one location over another for the sims? Denver would be nice but orlando would be much easier to get home on the weekends.
Quote: Do you get the option to request one location over another for the sims? Denver would be nice but orlando would be much easier to get home on the weekends.
you bid for your sim schedule, it awarded based on seniority which is based on age.
Quote: Courtyard for ground school then Wooleys once you go to sims I beleive. Not sure where you go if you get sims in MCO.
Homewood suites on international drive
So the company won't assure reasonable transportation to / from the training center. If you bring a car , the mass of refugees will most likely break into or steal it......
WTF welcome to frontier🙄
Quote: So the company won't assure reasonable transportation to / from the training center. If you bring a car , the mass of refugees will most likely break into or steal it......
WTF welcome to frontier🙄
It's madness. Oh and we mutually/not mutually agreed to extend the system bid to work out the kinks yet as far as we know the bid is about to close with no further info given to the pilot group that is going to be forced to SJU with no real info and no viable places to stay. WTF.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to