FLICA

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: FLICA is quite poor when compared to other airline schedulling platforms.
You definitely haven’t seen iCrew
Down again. We should be blasting ALPA about this.
Submit a DART, I already have.

This is so ridiculously unacceptable for our first come first serve pot. We have never had these issues before, but the last 2 weeks, FLICA has been bad.
How did FLICA go from working just fine for the most part to completely falling apart on a daily basis? Not an IT guy but if someone has experience can they chime in?
Quote: How did FLICA go from working just fine for the most part to completely falling apart on a daily basis? Not an IT guy but if someone has experience can they chime in?
I was told they swapped to new servers, hence the weird new FCview updates also. Probably cheaper ones if I had to guess. Other ones were too good?
Quote: I was told they swapped to new servers, hence the weird new FCview updates also. Probably cheaper ones if I had to guess. Other ones were too good?
Corporate cost cutting. Like always.

Submit a DART if you want, but maybe contacting Flica directly would be a better channel.

The union can't fix Flicas server issues
Quote: Corporate cost cutting. Like always.

Submit a DART if you want, but maybe contacting Flica directly would be a better channel.

The union can't fix Flicas server issues
I did send an email to flica as well. Union might not be able to fix it directly, but they can go as an entity of 2k+ to flica if needed instead of 50-100 pilots who email flica.
Quote: I did send an email to flica as well. Union might not be able to fix it directly, but they can go as an entity of 2k+ to flica if needed instead of 50-100 pilots who email flica.
exactly!!! There hasn’t been a single word from the company or alpa. Obviously cae is working on it, but for now we don’t have a reliable way to even check our schedules.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to